The British Heritage, Classic & Sports Cars auction is now just 4 days away, and we're looking forward to welcoming our customers to a live auction that you can attend in person once again.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, attending the auction with us will be a bit different to normal. In order to keep all of our staff and customers safe, and comply with current guidelines, we will be asking all customers to follow the below instructions:
- Please bring a face mask with you as you will be required to wear one when entering the auction hall and any inside spaces
- On arrival you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided
- If you plan on registering to bid in person at the sale, we ask that you fill out the bidder registration form in advance and bring it with you. Download the bidder registration form
- If there is a queue at the front desk to process your registration fee and £500 pre-authorisation, please observe the 2m spacing
- Please adhere to the one way system that will be in place in the auction hall
- You will need to wear a pair of the gloves provided in order to view paperwork at the Histories Desk
- Please touch the cars as little as possible, in order to reduce contact points
- Admittance into the auction hall will be limited to registered bidders +1 once the sale begins at 1pm on Tuesday
- Please observe social distancing as much as is possible at all times
Please also note that we are not able to sell catalogues at this auction. Details of all lots can be found on our website, and these will also be printed and displayed in the windscreen of each car.
REGISTER TO BID
Buying your next classic is easy through Barons. We offer a whole range of ways to bid: